A collection of our best Kava root sayings. What are your favorite Kava sayings?
- Make kava not war
- Keep calm and drink kava
- You can't buy happiness but you can buy kava and that's kind of the same thing
- It's always kava time
- A shell of kava makes everything better
- Start your day with coffee, end it with kava
- A bowl of kava shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent
- Where there is kava, there is love
- but first, kava
- turn down for kava
- May your kava be strong and your Friday short
- Kava doesn't ask me questions, kava understands
- Got the kava feeling strong on a Tuesday
- A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.
- Have a shell of kava and chill out
- Kava drinkers make better lovers
- Bula it's thirsty Thursday
- I used to think too much kava was bad for me, so I stopped thinking
- I didn't choose the kava life, it chose me
- I only need kava on days ending in "Y"
- I survive Monday with Kava
- Work...nothing a cup of kava can't fix
- Coffee keeps me going until it's time for kava
- It doesn't matter if the cup os half empty of half full...there is clearly more room for kava
- Every empty bowl is filled with stories
- Today's forecast: 100% chance of kava
- Best friends don't care if you're house is clean. They care if you have kava.
- I went a day without kava once. Worst day ever.
- I drink coffee because I need it. I drink kava becasue I deserve it
- When in doubt drink kava
- Dear kava, I love you. That is all.
- The only thing I ever throwback on Thursdays are shells.
- Kava is life
- Kava tastes better on Fridays
- Beware. Kava Zone. Watch for friendly behavior.
- Happiness is kava on a Friday night
- You'll be fine, drink good kava
- Kava. (n.) a hug in a cup
- Step aside Monday...this is a job for kava
- A cup of kava is a cup of peace
- Make time for kava
- Kava is liquid wisdom
- If you can't say anything nice, you obviously haven't had you kava yet
- Friends don't let friends drink kava alone.
- Sometimes I write "drink kava" on my to-do list, just so I feel like I've accomplished something.
- You know what rhymes with Friday? Kava.
- I don't sweat, I kava.
- A bowl of kava for the Sunday night blues
- Nokavaphobia...the fear of running out of kava
- I didn't text you, Kava did
- Kava doesn't have many vitamins - that's why you have to drink a lot of it
- Shh...yep, I hear a bowl of kava calling me
- There is a time and place for kava. In my hands and now.
- Kava is the answer. What was the question?
- My only plan tonight is kava
- It's a lot easier to start the day when you know it will end with kava.
- Anything is possible when you are drinking kava.
- "To Kava or not to Kava?" That is never the question
- I just rescued some kava, it was trapped in a bag
- This kava tastes like I'll be texting you later.
- This job reminds me that I need a cup of kava
- I followed my heart and it led me to kava
- There is no life without water because water is needed to make kava
- The first thing on my bucket list is to fill the bucket with kava
- Lets workout really hard, then rehydrate with kava!
- Netflix and kava and naps
- If Monday had a face, I would serve it kava.
- Never take advice from me. You'll only end up drinking kava.
- I decided to have a bowl of kava to celebrate the facts that I have some kava
- I make kava disappear. What's your superpower?
- Always keep a bucket of kava in the fridge for special occasions. You know, like Wednesday.
- My life is 50% wondering if it's too late to drink coffee and 50% wondering if it's too early to drink kava.
- The answer may not be at the bottom of a bowl of kava, but you should at least check
- Age and shells of kava should never be counted
- I would exercise but, its makes me spill my kava.
- I'm never drinking again...ohh look kava!
- Sometimes kava is just necessary
- Smile, there's kava!
- I'm on a kava diet. Exercising is optional
- Oh no! I bought kava instead of milk...again.
- Kava: Because Monday happens every week!
- 86% of Kava drinkers do not trust others who do not drink kava.
- It's funny how 8 cups of water a day seems impossible, but 8 cups of kava can be done in one sitting.
- If you walk a mile in my shoes, you'll end up sitting down drinking kava
- Of course size matters. No one wants a small bowl of kava
- Soup of the day: Kava
- On Sundays, my kava is recreational as opposed to weekdays when it is medicinal
- Quitter make excuses. Winners make kava.
- Kava...the reason I wake up every afternoon
- This weekend, I've decided to do a juice cleanse. And by juice , I mean kava.
- Education is important but kava is importanter
- The best time to plant kava was four years ago. The second best time is now.
- Money doesn't buy happiness unless you spend it on kava.
- I'm not addicted to kava, I'm committed
- Friends bring happiness into your life. Best friends bring kava.
- You can't mix all day...if you don't start in the morning
- This kava tastes a lot like I'm not going into work tomorrow
- A frown is a silent notion for kava
- Somebody left a grocery list in this cart that said "Kava and shit to eat with kava" so I'm pretty sure my soulmate is out there.
- If she drinks kava, she's a keeper.
- If you drink enough kava it tastes like love
- Eat well kava often
- People who say you're hard to shop for, maybe don't know where to buy kava
- Dear cupid, forget love, just send kava!
- Our house has an open door policy. Bring kava, and we'll open the door.
- If kava isn't the answer your question sucks
- My boss told me to have a good day..so I went home to drink kava
- Always buy more kava than you think you need. Better safe than stressed.
- There is only one thing better than a shell of kava. A bowl.
if i had a dime, for half the things i did, that didn’t make no sense at all i’d add em all up and go buy kava and then quit doing stupid shit all the time lol
I used to drink a lot of kava…i still do, but i used to too.
When life gives you lemons, give them to somebody else and then go make some kava.