Kava Root Drink Recipe Of The Week - Iced Chocolate Kava Root Latte
Iced Chocolate Kava Root Latte
You don't have to worry about acquiring a taste for Kava with this yummy show stopping Kava Root Drink recipe. Inspired by the richness and tradition of a cafe latte. Like a creamy chocolate milkshake, it reaches new levels of Kava deliciousness.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Organic Kava root powder
- 2 Tsp Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 2 Cup Spring Water (Or Milk, Almond Milk)
- 2 Tsp Organic Cane Sugar or Sugar Alternative (Splenda, Stevia)
- 1 Oz Espresso (Or Decaf Espresso)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Frothed Milk
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- Place water (or Milk, Almond Milk) and AluBall filled with Kava root powder into your AluBall Kava Maker Bottle. Secure lid on bottle and shake for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Open lid and add your Sugar or Sugar alternative, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, and Vanilla Extract. Secure lid and shake again for a few seconds.
- Open lid, add ice cubes and then pour in a shot of Espresso or Decaf Espresso.
- Secure lid and shake for a few more seconds.
- Pour into two Shells/Cups or enjoy it straight from the bottle.
- Top off your shell or cup with a layer of frothed Milk.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.