Kava Root Drink Recipe Of The Week - ZESTY KAVARITA
Relax, unwind, it's Kavarita time! Another twist on a party favorite. Enjoy the festive spirit of a margarita without the alcohol. Chippin', dippin' and Kavarita sippin'
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Organic Kava root powder
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Spring Water
- 1 1/2 Cups of your favorite non-alcoholic margarita mix
- 2 Lime wedges
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
- Fill AluBall bottle with water and non-alcoholic margarita mix.
- Fill AluBall Kava Maker ball with Kava root powder.
- Add ball to bottle and secure then shake for 30 sec. to a minute.
- Pour salt onto a plate in a surface area wider than the mouth of your serving glass or Kava shell.
- Rub the rib of serving glass or shell with a wedge of Lime.
- Press rim of serving glass or shell onto plate of salt.
- Shake AluBall bottle for another 30 seconds. Open and fill with ice.
- Shake again for a few seconds.
- Pour into serving glasses or shell and Bula! It's Kavarita Time!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.